CHUM ZONE CHUM ZONE

eh, i didnt think it was funny. i didnr see any jokes per se, just the rythms of jokes. also it seems like an exercise in tone, trying to immitate the surreal-yet-funny kind of sthf humor, which you did immitate well, but the lack of comedic content jusat made it seem empty and contrived.

Pinkie Logic: Hot Head Pinkie Logic: Hot Head

great animation, really great actually. sadly though, thats where the boat stops for me. i didnt really see a joke or anything. it had the rhythms of a joke, but i didnt see anything funny. maybe it made more sense in the original comic?

and to the VAs, your voices are nice, and melody bell did a good imitation, but both VA's line delivery was waaaaay flat.

PenguinPotential responds:

Thanks for the fair review. Sorry the storyline wasn't enough for more than 1 star xD I'll do better next time!

iBlow iBlow

finally, justification for paying 5-7 hundred on a phone

Eddsworld IndExtravaganza Eddsworld IndExtravaganza

u mad a gam 2 mak me mad??????????????????????????????????
???????

i sho u poopeey fukkzzz by gettin mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol but seriously, I'm sorry if people are actually pissed off, but calling out bullshit of famous people is part of NG history. Don't be hypocritical. And the metaphor I used is something I really believe to be true, not just "lol soo edgyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Assassin
DK Project
Brittany Spears/Eminem murder games

Don't take it too personally, people who never knew any of these guys. -_-

Pickilow responds:

lol

The World's Easiest Game The World's Easiest Game

Hahahaha!

That was pretty cool.

Protip: Don't win!

Rasta:How to make a pipe. Rasta:How to make a pipe.

Sorry, but I didn't like it.

Firstly, it was poorly drawn.

Second, All you do is click everything in the room, and then you win the game???

Third, the tutorial is wrong. It's simple physics that the mouthpiece should ALWAYS be above the chamber and carburetor. Smoke rises.

Just for the simple fact that someone might ACTUALLY use his tutorial, I have to vote this down. Sorry.

Seawise Seawise

its good, kind of reminds me of When I Grow Up from the Matilda musical

First Time Rule Breaker First Time Rule Breaker

That was pretty good stuff. But then again, you're Jade Forrester.

Piper responds:

Ha!

Thanks. :)

Brochure Fatality Brochure Fatality

Dude that was actually dope as fuck! Not even joking, that shit killed.

Blue Jay Blue Jay

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sodar rocket Sodar rocket

i like the lineart, colors and your overall style, but there are 2 different shading styles, sometimes even on the same character, and overall the shading is inconsistent.

BryanV responds:

No actually, I use soft shading on rounded areas, while I do the opposite on flat areas or parts that don't get direct light. But I see what you mean, it looks inconsistent.

The '80s Kid The '80s Kid

I was born 88 technically making me a 90s kid but I did still have all these experiences, just a little younger.