Eddsworld IndExtravaganza Eddsworld IndExtravaganza

u mad a gam 2 mak me mad??????????????????????????????????
???????

i sho u poopeey fukkzzz by gettin mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol but seriously, I'm sorry if people are actually pissed off, but calling out bullshit of famous people is part of NG history. Don't be hypocritical. And the metaphor I used is something I really believe to be true, not just "lol soo edgyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Assassin
DK Project
Brittany Spears/Eminem murder games

Don't take it too personally, people who never knew any of these guys. -_-

Pickilow responds:

lol

The World's Easiest Game The World's Easiest Game

Hahahaha!

That was pretty cool.

Protip: Don't win!

Rasta:How to make a pipe. Rasta:How to make a pipe.

Sorry, but I didn't like it.

Firstly, it was poorly drawn.

Second, All you do is click everything in the room, and then you win the game???

Third, the tutorial is wrong. It's simple physics that the mouthpiece should ALWAYS be above the chamber and carburetor. Smoke rises.

Just for the simple fact that someone might ACTUALLY use his tutorial, I have to vote this down. Sorry.

Kyra Revenge Kyra Revenge

Level 4

I jump to dodge the apple cores, but she gets hurt anyway? Even if I jump straight up and theres no burger there, as soon as the apple core reaches her, she starts blinking.

Apart from that bug, the first three levels were fun, interesting, and the character movements were well animated.

lartar responds:

I will look that up right away. ;) Thanks for the bug report.

Math Minute Math Minute

Problems.

I'm typing numbers and nothing happens. Menu button takes you to the submit screen, when it should just take you to the main menu, rather than forcing you to take those extra steps to say "no thanks."

ChatTard ChatTard

Lol nonsense.

Fun for a bit. Like the idea.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

that was really fun to play!

Very clever idea, highly recommended.

12 minutes