CHUM ZONE CHUM ZONE

eh, i didnt think it was funny. i didnr see any jokes per se, just the rythms of jokes. also it seems like an exercise in tone, trying to immitate the surreal-yet-funny kind of sthf humor, which you did immitate well, but the lack of comedic content jusat made it seem empty and contrived.

Pinkie Logic: Hot Head Pinkie Logic: Hot Head

great animation, really great actually. sadly though, thats where the boat stops for me. i didnt really see a joke or anything. it had the rhythms of a joke, but i didnt see anything funny. maybe it made more sense in the original comic?

and to the VAs, your voices are nice, and melody bell did a good imitation, but both VA's line delivery was waaaaay flat.

PenguinPotential responds:

Thanks for the fair review. Sorry the storyline wasn't enough for more than 1 star xD I'll do better next time!

iBlow iBlow

finally, justification for paying 5-7 hundred on a phone

Hizdahr zo Loraq Hizdahr zo Loraq

I heard everything they said but it wasnt funny. Insults arent inherently funny, screaming isnt inherently funny, sight gags arent inherently funny. You have to work harder on them.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Two Men The Two Men

horrible.

5'd.

CrazyRock responds:

it took me 2 years to complete it !

ZONE-tan T-shirts! ZONE-tan T-shirts!

you heard it here first. ng is the place to spam your ads for merch and yotube subscribers.

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Lol I don't understand this reference

RetroSleep responds:

Well its a League of Legends joke and the video is set up shot for shot with an old anime music video.

Carrot Goes to Skype Carrot Goes to Skype

It won't play in android. It says zero sexiness. But android made it up to me by typing sexiness instead of seconds. 5 stars.

Horsenwelles responds:

sex and busses

Ramen Weeps Ramen Weeps

I still didn't make a flash..

Vees NG commercial Vees NG commercial

Two things that make this awesome:

1. Willie D Muthafucka